09 August 2012

Untuk si dia ~






I was wondering why when you have been petted?
I do not want you to cry because of me.
You have to know that I am love you again
You do not occur when we have fun?
Glad we did with difficulty.
I am glad you are pleased jugak
If you upset me more sad
But that is only a distant memory.
You are now with the laen ..
You're happy when I am sad
But I'm still happy because you get the picture there are laen
I know I am not perfect are you thinking.
If I know you see me sad
I will make you happy
If he destroyed the hearts you leave behind is he
Come back to me,
I promise not to repeat my previous sittings.
You do not lose your tears for me.
I will wait for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers